Note 9: A Merry-Go-Round Life, Covers, and more relaxing music

Hi! It's been a while since my last post. But since I have time today, why not write something down? So I've been spending my lunch breaks watching videos on YouTube and I've been asking myself why I have not heard this while watching Howl's Moving Castle. Maybe I was too focused on the movie itself? But hands down, Studio Ghibli and of course, Joe Hisaishi, makes the best soundtracks for their animated movies (which by the way are also great!) This song -- Merry-Go-Round Life -- has been on repeat while I'm writing this. Check the video below:


And of course, the Master himself, Joe Hisaishi on a live performance with Japan Philharmonic on Studio Ghibli's 25th Anniversary Concert:


But of course, there are awesome covers as well. Below is a violin and piano duet by Joshua Chiu and Zorsy. Absolutely one of my fave covers. This two should play more songs for us, right? :D


A Studio Ghibli song played on a guitar? Seems hard but not for Sungha Jung who arranged and played the theme beautifully. Pure bliss! 


So sit back, watch, and relax. More awesome video recommendations to come! 

Comments