Note 6: Another long weekend, more books to read, another series to watch?

Five days already since my last note?! I've got to write again or else I'll return to my old ways. And that is why I'm somewhere writing this while listening to a song I've just heard yesterday (this was released 8 years ago). The song is "I Quit! I Quit! I Quit" by The Click Five, one of the most awesome bands ever, and I was wondering why I did not know or even heard this song before. Anyway, this is so good that it's on repeat. Yeah!

Meanwhile, it's a bloody week for me. I have finished 13 Reasons Why yesterday and today I've started watching Bates Motel. I guess I have seen too much blood already that I want to puke, after seeing Hannah in that bloody bathtub scene, and moments ago, the gruesome murder scene on the first episode of Bates Motel. Oh, and by the way I was surprised that the kid (Freddie Highmore) from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is all grown up now and is playing Norman Bates! Going back, I think I should watch a cartoon or any animated movie or a comedy probably, But 13 Reasons Why is certainly a good watch!


Moving on, I've recently bought two books, both targeted for young adult readers. First is Diary ng Emo by John Paul Sunico, and the other one is Toto O. by Charmaine Lasar. I'm not finish though with The Mystery on 17th Street by Annie Gorra. Hopefully I'll finish them all this long weekend and probably talk about this Anvil novels on my next note. 

So, have a great long weekend everyone! Till my next note! Ciao! Sayonara!

Comments