Note 8: To A Certain Hero, Pokemon Medleys, and Future Poems


Hello everyone! We are already on the eight note, and here I am again, writing on the same cold room while listening to the 'Pokemon Medley', an awesome piano and violin duet by Joshua Chiu and Kyle Landry! But no, I don't play Pokemon but this two musicians did an amazing rendition of tunes (and definitely nailed it) from that game. See and listen for yourself and you'll absolutely thank me. :D


And with a bit of music and lots of inspiration that acted as fuels, which ignited my inner poet, I was able to group some words, which later, became a poem. Again, feel free to comment if you like it or not. Thanks!



To A Certain Hero

To a certain hero,
whom I have never met. 
Remember how it started out? 
T'was from a simple question,
that turned into a long conversation.

At first we talked on things,
that are interesting yet technical.
But as days passed by, it was comfortable
talking about matters that are casual,
or even profoundly personal.

Yet you are a stranger.
Yes, certain hero, you know who you are.
But I won't forget about the eyes
and also the smile.
You're the only one to notice.

To a certain hero,
you may be one just by name
but you truly are and always be, my friend.
For each day I lived, you have saved me.
Until the very end.

Thank you.

Comments