Note 10: Breaking the cycle and Sing!

Was it two months already since my last post? Looks like I'm getting back to my old ways again so I'm writing this to break the cycle. :( I only have a few minutes to spare from my break so this won't be long. 

So yeah it has been a rough two months. I really have no idea what to write so what you're reading here is what comes out of my mind this instant. I am thinking of something to share with you even though I think you might find it boring but anyway, here it goes: Weeks ago I have watched an animated film called Sing!, which was released last year. It's kind of a musical but it really was fun to watch animals sing! The cast was very interesting too! I didn't know Eggsy from The Kingsman can sing, or even Scarlett Johansson or Reese Witherspoon. But my fave is of course the singing elephant Meena voiced by Tori Kelly. Those runs and riffs were so electrifying! Check her out below singing 'Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing':



So that's about it. Sorry my post is very short. I'll just catch-up with a longer post later! Ciao

Comments