Note 7: Words I Lost and Other Poems

Hello again! I'm on my seventh note now, and I'm writing this somewhere, in a cold, dark room, inside a white building situated within the walls, while listening to a sad piano-driven ballad about a person who still hasn't move on. And that reminded me of a poem I've written and posted in another blog. I'm not really into writing poems and I'm not even sure if this is good (I just felt inspired by..:D) but I do hope you'll somehow like it. Feel free to criticize it constructively:


Words I Lost

So many words that I can think.
So many words I want to say.
But in the end, 
they'll get lost.
Buried deep in the ground.

Words to describe how I feel
each time our eyes meet.
How your innocence, 
captures me
or that sweet smile,
I wish that was mine.

Yet in this four-cornered void,
of dreams and illusions.
Those are just words,
empty words,
you'll never hear.
I wish you would feel.

Tomorrow might be the last.
This feelings might be gone.
Yet I wrote this words,
this words I lost
to remember.
How I lost you.

So, that's it. Maybe I'll post something like this from time to time. Do you remember my one-verse poem inspired by the statue of Queen Isabel on one of my previous post? I think maybe I should work on it and make it longer? Anyway, comments are very welcome below! Once again, have a great weekend everyone! Till my next note! Ciao! Sayonara!

Comments