Note 5: TGIF and other things

Seriously. I've got nothing to say.

I've been away for two days already and I can't think of anything to talk about. But I guess I'll post it anyway.

Honestly, there's nothing interesting going on with me right now except that it's really been super hot lately. Even in the early morning. Even inside the train! How I wish our government could put up a national airconditioning system and an invisible grid keeps the cold air from coming off the whole area. The sort of grid that protects the city from the attacking Boazanians in Voltes V. That should do.
~~
Anyway, I've been watching 13 Reasons Why. I'm on the seventh episode (Tape 4: Side A) right now and so far so good. Subject of the tape is Zach. 

Also, I can't wait for the second season of Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Event (also a Netflix series). Hope they'll show it soon.
~~
So there it goes. You have reached the end of my post. Till my next note! Sayonara! Ciao!

Picturesque Legazpi, Albay. Hope I can visit sometime soon!


~~
So near yet so far.
  

Comments